- Fluent in ENGLISH and MANDARIN languages is a MUST, oral and written
- Candidate must possess at least a general practitioner
- Minimum 1 year experience as a medical doctor
- Passion towards service.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work in dynamic environment
- Willing to work under shift schedule
- Team player with positive attitudes
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
DocDoc is a virtual network of physicians and hospitals supporting patients to find high quality medical care at a negotiated best price.
DocDoc has Asia’s largest healthcare network with over 23,000 physicians, 600 clinics and 100 hospitals from a broad panel of specialties throughout the region.
We’re adding more physicians, clinics and hospitals daily. With doctors located in eight of the top medical destination countries in the world, no other company has interviewed and vetted anywhere near as many doctors as DocDoc.
DocDoc has a contractual agreement with these clinics and hospitals to require sharing of information on quality and a commitment to fair pricing. DocDoc has taken the time to thoroughly understand and validate our network, collecting information upfront so it is available to support informed patient decisions.
As seasoned executives with deep experience in healthcare, we know that all doctors are not created equal for all procedures. We are selective in which physicians we invite to join our network, based on our professional experience and their willingness to be scrutinized for areas of excellence and weakness. Our goal is to ensure you find a highly qualified physician with specialization related to your unique medical needs.
It is important to us that the doctors we refer to you are the same ones we would see ourselves and recommend to our loved ones.